I can't remember all the times I've tried to tell myself to hold on to these moments as they pass - Adam Duritz Quotes
Quote:I can't remember all the times I've tried to tell myself to hold on to these moments as they pass - Adam Duritz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 35 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  If you remember the ‘90s, you weren’t there. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:11 PM
  Remember that the problem is bigger than the car you drive or the types of lightbulbs in city hall... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM