Got no place to go, but there's a girl waitin' for me down in Mexico. She got a bottle of tequila, a bottle of gin, and if I bring a little music, I could fit right in... - Adam Duritz Quotes
Quote:Got no place to go, but there's a girl waitin' for me down in Mexico. She got a bottle of tequila, a bottle of gin, and if I bring a little music, I could fit right in... - Adam Duritz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 39 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  In an economic recession, naturally, when you ask people to list their priorities, they're going to place a higher priority on the immediate economic situation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
  Sri Chinmoy was a once in a lifetime spiritual leader who touched the lives of millions of people through his teachings, art, athletics, and music... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago
  The way to bring gas prices down is to end our dependence on oil and use the renewable sources that can give us the equivalent of $1 per gallon gasoline. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 10:05 PM