All my songs are where I am. - Adam Duritz Quotes
Quote:All my songs are where I am. - Adam Duritz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whoever says that all music is prohibited, let him also claim that the songs of birds are prohibited. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 11 09-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  I do original songs in the style of other artists, where I try to learn all their musical idiosyncrasies and try to do something that sounds like them and yet is a bit more sick and twisted. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 15 09-01-2017, 06:40 AM
  I start with a comprehensive list of all the recent songs that have been big hits - and then I go down that list and see if I can come up with funny ideas for them. I can always come up with ideas, but not necessarily good ones! - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 15 09-01-2017, 06:38 AM
  There are a lot of songs that would ostensibly be a good candidate for parody, yet I can't think of a clever enough idea. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 14 08-31-2017, 10:16 PM
  I cut my teeth playing rock songs on the accordion when I was a teenager and my friends always thought that was extremely amusing... - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 18 08-31-2017, 10:15 PM