You aren't really writing about what you did; you're writing about how you feel. - Adam Duritz Quotes
Quote:You aren't really writing about what you did; you're writing about how you feel. - Adam Duritz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Actually, when you're doing something you love, even when you're busy and it's hectic you don't feel the need to relax... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  I'm so sick of people treating Latinos like some homogenous group that all feel the same way about everything. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
  Unlike so many Dylan-writer-wannabes and phony 'encyclopedia' compilers, Sean Wilentz makes me feel he was in the room when... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:37 AM