Being in a band is about making the band the priority. - Adam Duritz Quotes
Quote:Being in a band is about making the band the priority. - Adam Duritz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm very interested in the improvisation because one of the things I do is to help train scientists to communicate in a better way and more personal way when they're making a presentation, and I use improvisation to do that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've always considered myself an actor, but I wasn't making a living as an actor. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 21 09-15-2017, 10:57 AM
  I played guitar. I've always considered myself an actor, but I wasn't making a living as an actor. So I was in a couple of folk groups that managed to keep me in underwear and burritos. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 22 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
  Sometimes I think I could have got some better results if I had a different mentality; if I could have pushed hard and attacked. But then I would have had a good chance of making a mistake. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM
  Our jobs make relentless calls on a narrow band of our faculties, reducing our chances of achieving rounded personalities... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-12-2017, 07:37 AM