There were many reasons we broke up. There was a religious difference: I'm a Catholic, and she's the devil. - Adam Ferrara Quotes
Quote:There were many reasons we broke up. There was a religious difference: I'm a Catholic, and she's the devil. - Adam Ferrara Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  The difference between the actor and the painter is that the actor would buy somebody a knish in order to have them watch him act. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  sometimes it's better to be with the devil u know than the angel u didn't know - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:06 PM
  The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:40 PM
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM