There were many reasons we broke up. There was a religious difference: I'm a Catholic, and she's the devil. - Adam Ferrara Quotes
Quote:There were many reasons we broke up. There was a religious difference: I'm a Catholic, and she's the devil. - Adam Ferrara Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The difference between film and TV is the pace. You don't have the leisure of time in television. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  I was brought up as a Catholic, and I'm no longer a Catholic. I don't talk about my beliefs too much in public probably because I feel very strongly that it's something personal - more than personal, it's private. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-17-2017, 11:26 PM
  I used to be a Catholic. I left because I object to conversion by concussion. If you don't agree with what they teach, you get clobbered over the head until you do. All that does is change the shape of the head. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:16 PM
  I dont see we can have a separation of church and state in this government if you have to pass a religious test to get in this government... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  The difference between listening and pretending to listen, I discovered, is enormous. One is fluid, the other is rigid... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 7 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM