I am a Catholic. Basically, the Catholic religion is 'If it feels good - stop.' - Adam Ferrara Quotes
Quote:I am a Catholic. Basically, the Catholic religion is 'If it feels good - stop.' - Adam Ferrara Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have faith in the United States and our ability to make good decisions based on the facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  A lot in the faith-based community, a lot of fundamentalist groups are - are now saying, you know, the Earth is the lord and the fullness there of, and we have an obligation to be good stewards of the planet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 09:53 PM
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:27 AM
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-17-2017, 06:43 AM
  All I have to do is be the best Al I can be, because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and, doggone it, people like me. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:04 PM