My favorite Catholic holiday is Easter. For those of you that don't know, Easter is the day we celebrate Jesus rising from the grave and coming back to Earth as a rabbit that hides colored eggs. - Adam Ferrara Quotes
Quote:My favorite Catholic holiday is Easter. For those of you that don't know, Easter is the day we celebrate Jesus rising from the grave and coming back to Earth as a rabbit that hides colored eggs. - Adam Ferrara Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The era of procrastination...is coming to a close...we are entering a period of consequences - Winston Churchill (warning about the danger of appeasement - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
  The symbolism - and the substantive significance - of planting a tree has universal power in every culture and every society on Earth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
  If there is no cost to be paid for the indiscriminate dumping of pollution into the earth's atmosphere... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago