Ladies, your happiness is very important to us. You have to understand that. Because when you're happy, you let us touch you. - Adam Ferrara Quotes
Quote:Ladies, your happiness is very important to us. You have to understand that. Because when you're happy, you let us touch you. - Adam Ferrara Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I understand the directors much more. I was always rebelling against them when I was a youngster, I didn't want to be told what to do. I had no identification. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  If you can identify with people, you can empathize with people and therefore you understand things. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:39 AM
  I don’t understand the hatred and fear of gays and bisexuals and lesbians… it’s a concept I honestly cannot grasp... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:05 AM
  Look, but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, but don't swallow. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:48 AM