I sincerely want to meet the girl that was meant for me, but I want to sleep with the girls that weren't. - Adam Ferrara Quotes
Quote:I sincerely want to meet the girl that was meant for me, but I want to sleep with the girls that weren't. - Adam Ferrara Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Population growth is straining the Earth's resources to the breaking point, and educating girls is the single most important factor in stabilizing that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  My dad never graduated high school. He was a printing salesman. We lived in a two-bedroom, one-bath house in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. We weren't rich - but we felt secure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:29 AM
  For 35 years, I was a writer. I wrote a lot of jokes. Some of them weren't funny. Some of them weren't appropriate. Some of them were downright offensive. I understand that. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM
  When the president during the campaign said he was against nation building, I didn't realize he meant our nation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 06:58 PM
  Where the underworld can meet the elite, Forty-Second Street. - Al Dubin Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 06:40 AM