I love to believe that there's one god but there's many different religions so there's just the question of which long distance company you pick. - Adam Ferrara Quotes
Quote:I love to believe that there's one god but there's many different religions so there's just the question of which long distance company you pick. - Adam Ferrara Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can see [talent or curiosity for acting] in my oldest daughter [Julia Marie Pacino]. I don't know how long she'll run away from it, but it's there in her. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 33 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I never saw myself as a director. It's certainly a second language but making movies for 40 years, you pick stuff up... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 36 minutes ago
  Romantic love can be a lot of crap, though, let me tell you. And it can hurt you. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:45 AM
  I've had very deep relationships that lasted for long periods of time with people - you could almost call them marriages, even though I didn't marry. But it was costly. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:40 AM
  When I was doing 'Scarface,' I remember being in love at that time. One of the few times in my life. And I was so glad it was at that time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:36 AM