Adultism leads to a phenomenon of little adults, who are young people who are treated as adults-in-the-making... - Adam Fletcher Quotes
Quote:Adultism leads to a phenomenon of little adults, who are young people who are treated as adults-in-the-making. A non-discriminatory perspective would be to treat children and youth as whole and complete people right now. - Adam Fletcher Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rock n roll is for the young idiots, not an old fart like me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 2 46 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 3 46 minutes ago
  Trump represents 30 percent of right wing ideology of white scared people. People who have freaked out as Trump points the blame on Mexicans... - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 3 48 minutes ago
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 4 56 minutes ago
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago