It's really seeing student involvement … as a variety of opportunities that are appropriate for each given student and responsive to their individual needs and their desires for their educational experience. - Adam Fletcher Quotes
Quote:It's really seeing student involvement … as a variety of opportunities that are appropriate for each given student and responsive to their individual needs and their desires for their educational experience. - Adam Fletcher Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't just learn something from every experience, learn something positive. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I bullshit on the phone all day with a variety of people discussing various projects, and occasionally write jokes. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:49 AM
  Managing can be more discouraging than playing, especially when you're losing because when you're a player, there are at least individual goals you can shoot for... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:24 AM
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 11:07 PM
  Although I have a variety of obligations, the climate crisis is my central concern. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:24 AM