Millennials, in particular, consider themselves to be spiritual, but they're not necessarily going to anybody's church... - Adam Frank Quotes
Quote:Millennials, in particular, consider themselves to be spiritual, but they're not necessarily going to anybody's church. It's not like the world is becoming hardcore, Richard Dawkins-atheist, but people are looking to sort of synthesize science - people love science, especially the millennials. - Adam Frank Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The spiritual sense of our place in nature... can be traced to the origins of human civilization... The last vestige of organized goddess worship was eliminated by Christianity. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift Global Consciousness to a higher level. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:21 PM
  For me, the Church is the enemy. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 9 08-13-2017, 07:39 AM
  I don't consider myself an artist necessarily, but craftsmen or people in the arts, their spiritualism is sort of when you're writing... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:20 PM
  Bob Dole used to be really funny. Barney Frank can be kind of funny. Bob Kerrey has a good sense of humor. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 5 08-11-2017, 07:02 AM