The ideas always have to be in service of the story. And that's what Scott and the writers did - they weren't trying to beat you over... - Adam Frank Quotes
Quote:The ideas always have to be in service of the story. And that's what Scott and the writers did - they weren't trying to beat you over the head with an idea; they had a story they wanted to tell, and they had ideas, so they used the story as a way of fleshing out the ideas. It all depends on where they want to go with it. - Adam Frank Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everybody says we hated the Yankees. We didn't hate the Yankees. We just hated the way they beat us. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The ruling class is smarter than you, and they're more creative. And if you forget that lesson, you go down the drain. Because if they weren't, they wouldn't be around as long as they have been and as strong as they have been. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:25 AM
  If winning weren't important nobody would keep score. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM
  If you remember the ‘90s, you weren’t there. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 08:56 AM