I'm found of what's called emergence - as the universe gets more complex, new laws can emerge. Like evolution - there's things that you just aren't able to explain, even if you had an understanding of atoms. - Adam Frank Quotes
Quote:I'm found of what's called emergence - as the universe gets more complex, new laws can emerge. Like evolution - there's things that you just aren't able to explain, even if you had an understanding of atoms. - Adam Frank Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was losing, they called me nuts. When I was winning they called me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:46 PM
Last Post: soni
  Keep it simple, when you get too complex you forget the obvious. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 19 08-20-2017, 06:34 PM
  Don't call me son unless you're going to include me in your will. (When Adolph Rupp called him, "Son.") - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:33 PM
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 09:00 AM
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 15 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM