I was attracted to photography because it was technical, full of gadgets, and I was obsessed with science... - Adam Fuss Quotes
Quote:I was attracted to photography because it was technical, full of gadgets, and I was obsessed with science. But at some point around fifteen or sixteen, I had a sense that photography could provide a bridge from the world of science to the world of art, or image. Photography was a means of crossing into a new place I didn't know. - Adam Fuss Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here I sit, alone at 60, Bald and fat and full of sin Cold the seat, and loud the cistern As I read the (Harpic) (Lysol) tin - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  I feel like science fiction is so much more mainstream now than it has been. And I feel like thats because technology has caught up with us. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:27 AM
  A man obsessed: obsessed with perfection, sharing, aesthetics, taste, savoir-faire, and much more. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 16 09-13-2017, 09:36 PM
  An abstract style is always bad. Your sentences should be full of stones, metals, chairs, tables, animals, men, and women. - Alain de Lille Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:27 PM