What drives innovation is abundance and ease, not the pressure of scarcity. - Adam Gopnik Quotes
Quote:What drives innovation is abundance and ease, not the pressure of scarcity. - Adam Gopnik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We need innovation in education and dedication to the task before us. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:08 PM
Last Post: soni
  The arrogance that says analysing the relationship between reasons and causes is more important than writing a philosophy of shyness or sadness or friendship drives me nuts. I can't accept that. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-09-2017, 10:46 AM
  Evil is the interruption of a truth by the pressure of particular or individual interests. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 10 09-06-2017, 07:29 AM
  Well, clearly Apple is a role model of the American innovation whereby it produced all these products - iPod, iPhone, iPad - that are really now dominating all the technology arena in the world. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 16 09-04-2017, 12:59 PM
  My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 5 09-04-2017, 12:43 PM