Frauds master our minds; magicians, like poets and lovers, engage them in a permanent maze of possibilities. - Adam Gopnik Quotes
Quote:Frauds master our minds; magicians, like poets and lovers, engage them in a permanent maze of possibilities. - Adam Gopnik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am quite my own master, agreeably lodged, perfectly easy in my circumstances. I am contented with my situation, and happy because I think myself so. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  We are continuously challenged to discover new works of culture—and, in the process, we don’t allow any one of them to assume a weight in our minds. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-12-2017, 11:34 PM
  Our minds are susceptible to the influence of external voices telling us what we require to be satisfied... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-11-2017, 10:07 PM
  Our bodies hold our minds hostage to their whims and rhythms. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-10-2017, 09:45 AM
  Love is an incurable disease. In love, there is permanent suffering. Those who love and those who are happy are not the same. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-09-2017, 11:04 AM