Frauds master our minds; magicians, like poets and lovers, engage them in a permanent maze of possibilities. - Adam Gopnik Quotes
Quote:Frauds master our minds; magicians, like poets and lovers, engage them in a permanent maze of possibilities. - Adam Gopnik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 07:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:09 PM
  I couldn't think of anything less appealing than molding the minds of tomorrow's leaders. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:54 PM
  Liberals don't hate America. We love America more than Ann Coulter does. I love it enough to engage my readers honestly. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-10-2017, 07:47 PM
  In [The New Poetry] I had attacked the British poets' nervous preference for gentility above all else, and their avoidance of the uncomfortable, destructive truths both of the inner life and of the present time. - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 8 08-07-2017, 07:07 PM