Love, like light, is a thing that is enacted better than defined: we know it afterward by the traces it leaves on paper. - Adam Gopnik Quotes
Quote:Love, like light, is a thing that is enacted better than defined: we know it afterward by the traces it leaves on paper. - Adam Gopnik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Romantic love can be a lot of crap, though, let me tell you. And it can hurt you. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When I was doing 'Scarface,' I remember being in love at that time. One of the few times in my life. And I was so glad it was at that time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
  The thing is doing it, that's what it's all about. Not in the results of it. After all what is a risk? It's a risk not to take risks... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:18 AM
  The literal, basic thing of the stage is really like a magnet. It brings me back to earth. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:11 AM
  Actually, the person I related to was James Dean. I grew up with the Dean thing. Rebel Without A Cause had a very powerful effect on me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:09 AM