What we eat is the one simplest way to declare who we are - the table reflects our values with a clarity that few other theaters of human behaviour posses. - Adam Gopnik Quotes
Quote:What we eat is the one simplest way to declare who we are - the table reflects our values with a clarity that few other theaters of human behaviour posses. - Adam Gopnik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm naturally an optimist, but my basis for hope is rooted in my understanding of human nature. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  Civil disobedience has an honourable history, and when the urgency and moral clarity cross a certain threshold, then I think that civil disobedience is quite understandable, and it has a role to play. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:54 PM
  We have to use our reasoning capacity and set long-term goals based on our deepest values. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:53 PM
  The spiritual sense of our place in nature... can be traced to the origins of human civilization... The last vestige of organized goddess worship was eliminated by Christianity. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:22 PM