The coffee shop is a great New York institution, but it has terrible coffee. And the more traditional coffee shops are trying to catch up with more sophisticated coffee drinkers. - Adam Gopnik Quotes
Quote:The coffee shop is a great New York institution, but it has terrible coffee. And the more traditional coffee shops are trying to catch up with more sophisticated coffee drinkers. - Adam Gopnik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
  I'm delighted. I don't know of anybody who had a statue built of them while they were living. It's a great feeling. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  I did not want to leave the Mets and I did not want to leave New York. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 Yesterday, 07:00 AM
  In the, uh, '30s and '40s, the Brill Building was the hub of, uh, musical activity in Tin Pan Alley in New York City. I believe Irving Berlin was there, and uh, and everything just centered around there. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:40 AM