In bookstores, my stuff is usually filed in the out-of-the-way, additional interest sections. - Adam Gopnik Quotes
Quote:In bookstores, my stuff is usually filed in the out-of-the-way, additional interest sections. - Adam Gopnik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not an epitaph. I felt I could look back at my life and get a good story out of it. It's a picture of somebody trying to figure things out. I'm not trying to create some impression about myself. That doesn't interest me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-17-2017, 11:21 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm an actor. My life as an actor depends on who sends me what. I'm just taking the best stuff that I can find that's sent my way, regardless of how big or little the paycheck is... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
  Once I began to consider everything as being of potential interest, objects released latent layers of value. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:58 AM
  A successful work will draw out the features capable of exciting a sense of beauty and interest in the spectator. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:51 AM
  It's as though either you accept [religious] doctrine and then you can have all the nice stuff, or you reject the doctrine... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-12-2017, 07:35 AM