During 'Saturday Night Fever' at the end of the first act dance number I tried to perform a split-jump... - Adam Garcia Quotes
Quote:During 'Saturday Night Fever' at the end of the first act dance number I tried to perform a split-jump, only I can't do them so I ended up on my ass followed by the most unsightly backward roll out of it, followed by the cast falling over in laughter and a good portion of the audience too. - Adam Garcia Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The way to bring gas prices down is to end our dependence on oil and use the renewable sources that can give us the equivalent of $1 per gallon gasoline. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  Our planet has a rising fever. If the crib catches fire you don't say: 'Hmmm, how fast is that crib going to burn? Has it ever burned before? Is my baby flame retardant?' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:41 PM
  The will to act is a renewable resource. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:06 AM
  It's always been my dream to come to Madison Square Garden and be the warm-up act for Elvis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  The answer is to end our reliance on carbon-based fuels... If we succeed, we create booming new industries, wealth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:06 PM