At 15 I auditioned for 42nd Street in Australia. Dein Perry was in that show. I actually got the job but I couldn't do it because I was only 15... - Adam Garcia Quotes
Quote:At 15 I auditioned for 42nd Street in Australia. Dein Perry was in that show. I actually got the job but I couldn't do it because I was only 15. Legally I needed to have another 15-year-old to cover consecutive nights. - Adam Garcia Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey, you know what, I've gotta go on that 'Letterman' show. That show is so lame. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  If we walk down the sidewalk of any street in America a significant number of the people we pass by, if we dug into what they're going through... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:15 PM
  Even though marriage is doomed, if you turned it into a job you like and really work at it - it can be salvaged. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 07:43 AM
  It's really building Air America that I'm focused on, and for me, that almost only means doing a good show. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:56 AM
  Minnesotans lost their jobs because the credit rating agencies didn't do the only job they're supposed to have, the only job they had, which is to give accurate, objective ratings to financial products. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:36 AM