I started with ballet and then my cousin Sarah introduced me to her tap teachers. - Adam Garcia Quotes
Quote:I started with ballet and then my cousin Sarah introduced me to her tap teachers. - Adam Garcia Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think the Internet has developed at this incredibly rapid pace because of net neutrality, because of the free nature of it, because a YouTube can start the way YouTube started. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 10:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  When I first started writing for television in the seventies and eighties, the Internet didn't exist, and we didn't need to worry about foreign websites illegally distributing the latest TV shows and blockbuster movies online. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:39 PM
  Forget about every other lesson in the book. You have to be able to tap your foot or else none of what you doing you are not gonna have any control of your symptom. - Al Di Meola Quotes soni 0 6 08-10-2017, 06:37 AM
  I am so glad people have started making films n martial arts and self-defense, which is actually the need of the hour. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 14 08-08-2017, 07:26 AM
  To be honest I had learnt martial arts for a girl. So I started learning the art to impress her, but eventually I started loving martial art more than the girl. So later it became a habit it became fun. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:29 PM