I'll pay to watch MS Dhoni Bat. Dhoni is not the next Gilchrist. He's the first MS Dhoni. - Adam Gilchrist Quotes
Quote:I'll pay to watch MS Dhoni Bat. Dhoni is not the next Gilchrist. He's the first MS Dhoni. - Adam Gilchrist Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The difference between the actor and the painter is that the actor would buy somebody a knish in order to have them watch him act. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
  The [Bob] Dylan sessions were very disorganized, to say the least. I mean, the "Like A Rolling Stone" session I was invited by the producer to watch. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 12 08-21-2017, 06:39 AM
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 08:57 AM