I guess they have had 16 years when they haven't even been close in an Ashes series but we have found some sections... - Adam Gilchrist Quotes
Quote:I guess they have had 16 years when they haven't even been close in an Ashes series but we have found some sections of the crowd to be scathing and harsh. That has not been overly enjoyable. We have seen a pretty ugly side in some supporters. - Adam Gilchrist Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All the effort went into getting there and then I had nothing left. I thought I'd got somewhere, then I found I had to go on. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't talk very well. With writing, you've time to get it right. Also I've found the more I talk the less I write, and if I didn't write no one would want me to talk anyway. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:22 AM
  What is a husband? He is the one who, with a touch, can bring back the starlight and glow of years long ago. At least he hopes he can - don't disappoint him. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:48 PM
  Boys are found everywhere - on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around or jumping to... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 19 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM