And I can say that I’ll pay to watch MS Dhoni bat. - Adam Gilchrist Quotes
Quote:And I can say that I’ll pay to watch MS Dhoni bat. - Adam Gilchrist Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm a crusader. I really believe in the First Amendment, and I use it fully, and I pay a price for that. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-13-2017, 07:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  The Minnesotans I talk to are really concerned about what the future holds for their families. They're trying to pay for health care and send their... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:32 PM
  I like comedy when its mixed with action, it's just so much fun to do comedy with a bit of action, its fun to watch and also so much fun to do. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 9 08-08-2017, 07:23 AM
  I enjoy the risk of bungee-jumping. I used to pay money to do it. Now, it's the opposite. I get paid to do action. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 07:15 AM
  Mixed Martial Arts is wonderful to watch, it is very practical but dangerous at the same time. You have to be very careful when doing something like that. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 07:13 AM