I am not somebody who just likes to run. I am a runner. This is the difference between a pastime and a passion... - Adam Goucher Quotes
Quote:I am not somebody who just likes to run. I am a runner. This is the difference between a pastime and a passion. I like to play golf, but I am not a golfer. I like to cook, but I am not a chef. I don't just like to run. I am a runner. It is a passion. It is part of who I am and is woven into the fabric of my personality, character, and psyche. - Adam Goucher Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  When it comes to climate, we can all make a big difference. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-14-2017, 06:59 AM
  Minnesotans know the difference between the job of satirist and the job of senator. And so do I. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM
  We want to win. The Raider fans deserve it. The Raider players deserve it, even my organization deserves it. You have to win and you have to win with a vision for the Super Bowl. That's our passion here. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 4 08-09-2017, 10:24 PM
  The secret of how to live without resentment or embarrassment in a world in which I was different from everyone else. was to be indifferent to that difference. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 04:21 PM