I am not somebody who just likes to run. I am a runner. This is the difference between a pastime and a passion... - Adam Goucher Quotes
Quote:I am not somebody who just likes to run. I am a runner. This is the difference between a pastime and a passion. I like to play golf, but I am not a golfer. I like to cook, but I am not a chef. I don't just like to run. I am a runner. It is a passion. It is part of who I am and is woven into the fabric of my personality, character, and psyche. - Adam Goucher Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The difference between film and TV is the pace. You don't have the leisure of time in television. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
  The difference between listening and pretending to listen, I discovered, is enormous. One is fluid, the other is rigid... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 7 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you. - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:38 AM
  Do you know what investing for the long run but listening to market news everyday is like? It's like a man walking up a big hill with a yo-yo and keeping his eyes fixed on the yo-yo instead of the hill. - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:34 AM