I love controlling a race, chewing up an opponent. Let's get down and dirty. Let's fight it out... - Adam Goucher Quotes
Quote:I love controlling a race, chewing up an opponent. Let's get down and dirty. Let's fight it out. It's raw, animalistic, with no one to rely on but yourself. There's no better feeling than that. - Adam Goucher Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the waitress has dirty ankles, the chili is good. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 09:01 AM
  I love driving; driving along the California coastline is the best drive in the world. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 08:43 AM