Focus attention and energy on making a difference in the lives of others, and success might follow as a by-product. - Adam Grant Quotes
Quote:Focus attention and energy on making a difference in the lives of others, and success might follow as a by-product. - Adam Grant Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  My secret for success? I don't know what the hell success means. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:21 AM
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:36 PM
  I tell the players that they can't relive any day in their lives and that they can't relive the minutes of a game, so they should make a great effort... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:30 PM