Procrastinate strategically...Procrastination may be the enemy of productivity but it can be a valuable resource for creativity. - Adam Grant Quotes
Quote:Procrastinate strategically...Procrastination may be the enemy of productivity but it can be a valuable resource for creativity. - Adam Grant Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you know what you're looking for, that's all you'll get - what's previously known. But when you're open to what's possible, you get something new - that's creativity. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:20 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun! - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  Creativity means learning where the rules exist, and then breaking them! Saying, "It's better this way." But you have to know the rules in order to break them with any grace. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 19 09-15-2017, 10:50 AM
  Our sense of what is valuable will hence be radically distorted if we must perpetually condemn as tedious everything we lack, simply because we lack it. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-13-2017, 09:56 AM
  Booksellers are the most valuable destination for the lonely, given the numbers of books that were written because authors couldn't find anyone to talk to. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-09-2017, 10:52 AM