The most meaningful way to succeed is to help others succeed. - Adam Grant Quotes
Quote:The most meaningful way to succeed is to help others succeed. - Adam Grant Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need to feel like the work I'm doing is not necessarily important, but meaningful, at least to me, because otherwise it just becomes a day job. It just becomes factory work and I get really frustrated. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun! - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  If you've climbed the first 140 meters it doesn't mean that you've succeeded; you are going to succeed by climbing the last 10 meters. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 15 09-14-2017, 12:46 PM
  the world is neither meaningful, nor absurd. it quite simply is, and that, in any case, is what is so remarkable about it. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 12 09-14-2017, 12:37 PM
  The real issue is not whether baking biscuits is meaningful, but the extent to which the activity can seem to be so after it has been continuously stretched and subdivided across five thousand lives. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-10-2017, 09:39 AM