Negative relationships are unpleasant but predictable. - Adam Grant Quotes
Quote:Negative relationships are unpleasant but predictable. - Adam Grant Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy relationships are boring. We all want them in our own life. But I don't want to watch them on TV. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
Last Post: soni
  Well, here's the thing with relationships on 'True Blood': Once they happen then you have to throw a monkey-wrench into them, because to have people be happy is not that exciting. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  Our lives depend on good communication. Good communication helps personal relationships, it helps bosses and employees get along better. We rely on it. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-16-2017, 07:44 AM
  I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun! - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  Failure is enriching. It's also important to accept that you'll make mistakes-it's how you build your expertise. The trick is to learn a positive lesson from all of life's negative moments. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:33 PM