Negative relationships are unpleasant but predictable. - Adam Grant Quotes
Quote:Negative relationships are unpleasant but predictable. - Adam Grant Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is the natural tendency that all of us are vulnerable to, to deny unpleasant realities and to look for any excuse to push them away and resolve to think about them another day long in the future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 07:21 AM
Last Post: soni
  Global warming is real and human activity is the main cause. The consequences are mainly negative and headed toward catastrophic,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:12 PM
  It takes two hands to clap! I cannot be solely blamed for what happened in my relationships! If things soured, it happened because of both parties. Not just me! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 07:15 AM
  I do not condemn any personal choices for intimate relationships. Love is love. I detest only the violence and trauma that any self-centered conduct can cause to others. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 01:28 PM
  I'm not satisfied with the progress of the work, but I am happy that the talks are going on. It might have a negative effect if the United States joins. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 14 08-02-2017, 05:02 PM