There is a strong sentiment within the Tea Party that favors a stronger America on the global stage, and with that comes a strong alliance with the State of Israel. - Adam Hasner Quotes
Quote:There is a strong sentiment within the Tea Party that favors a stronger America on the global stage, and with that comes a strong alliance with the State of Israel. - Adam Hasner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There was once a great actor named George C. Scott. He was on stage in the Delacourt Theater in Central Park, where they do Shakespear... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Last Post: soni
  Francis Ford Coppola did this early on. You tape a movie, like a radio show, and you have the narrator read all the stage directions... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:41 AM
  The literal, basic thing of the stage is really like a magnet. It brings me back to earth. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:11 AM
  In America most everybody who's Italian is half Italian. Except me. I'm all Italian. I'm mostly Sicilian, and I have a little bit of Neapolitan in me. You get your full dose with me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:06 AM
  Take a look at Israel's history and you would know who the terrorist is. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:12 PM