I'm sick of women telling other women what men want them to look like. - Adam Hills Quotes
Quote:I'm sick of women telling other women what men want them to look like. - Adam Hills Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
  It doesn't take a brilliant mind to notice that adults are telling you what to do and then they do the opposite... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:36 PM
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 06:51 AM
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:09 PM