Sometimes, you just have to let go... and embrace what you've become. - Adam Jensen Quotes
Quote:Sometimes, you just have to let go... and embrace what you've become. - Adam Jensen Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's easy when you grow up in fear to act out of fear. I don't want to embrace that fear; I prefer to be kind. - Akhil Sharma Quotes soni 0 9 08-04-2017, 06:00 AM
Last Post: soni
  The loneliness is when you pick up and move, even if you are not originally from that place, and you have some memories that you want to embrace. Having a life in transit, I feel like you are always looking out the back window. - Ajay Naidu Quotes soni 0 6 08-01-2017, 06:24 AM
  The true follower of Christ will not ask, "If I embrace this truth, what will it cost me?" Rather he will say, "This is truth. God help me to walk in it, let come what may!" - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 16 07-12-2017, 02:08 PM
  Conversation between Adam and Eve must have been difficult at times because they had nobody to talk about. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 13 06-21-2017, 07:55 AM
  Everybody always knows something," said Adam, "even if it's something they don't know they know. - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 21 06-15-2017, 11:11 AM