As a pastor, I have a deep desire to lead people to God and encourage people to pray, read the Bible, and carry their faith into every part of their lives. - Adam Hamilton Quotes
Quote:As a pastor, I have a deep desire to lead people to God and encourage people to pray, read the Bible, and carry their faith into every part of their lives. - Adam Hamilton Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Trump represents 30 percent of right wing ideology of white scared people. People who have freaked out as Trump points the blame on Mexicans... - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 6 hours ago
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
  I watched Elvis Presley become - I listened to Elvis Presley. I watched Chuck Berry become. I listened to Little Richard. I heard that music, and it was part of my upbringing. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:17 PM