I suspect that here theists and atheists would agree: Human beings have within them the ability to choose evil or good... - Adam Hamilton Quotes
Quote:I suspect that here theists and atheists would agree: Human beings have within them the ability to choose evil or good. We wake up each day facing the age-old struggle of good and evil. In some situations, mental illness clouds our judgment. - Adam Hamilton Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have faith in the United States and our ability to make good decisions based on the facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Judge Roberts is a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant judge. He is a very careful judge, a thoughtful judge. I would agree with what the President said earlier. He is a decent man. I think everybody who knows him likes him. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
  Distributed intelligence is the key to the advancement of human civilization. Dictatorships, communist countries, monarchies in the past all eventually collapsed because of their inefficiency in moving information. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 7 hours ago
  A lot in the faith-based community, a lot of fundamentalist groups are - are now saying, you know, the Earth is the lord and the fullness there of, and we have an obligation to be good stewards of the planet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  It seems an easy choice - sacrifice the tree for a human life - until one learns that three trees must be destroyed for each patient treated... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 07:15 AM