I am a pastor, and I teach and preach the Bible to my congregation every week. But the Bible is not a manufacturer's handbook... - Adam Hamilton Quotes
Quote:I am a pastor, and I teach and preach the Bible to my congregation every week. But the Bible is not a manufacturer's handbook. Neither is it a science textbook nor a guidebook for public policy. - Adam Hamilton Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The scientific evidence of how serious this climate crisis is becoming continues to amass week after week after week. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:12 PM
  In my first week as a U.S. senator, I had the privilege of participating in the Supreme Court confirmation hearing for Judge Sonia Sotomayor. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:07 AM
  There are certain books in the world which every searcher for truth must know: the Bible, the Critique of Pure Reason, the Origin of Species, and Karl Marx's Capital. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 11 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM
  We cannot teach a flower how to grow, we can only learn from it. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 01:27 PM