My interest is always to get as deeply as I can into the minds and spirits of the characters and let the readers empathize or judge as they will. - Adam Haslett Quotes
Quote:My interest is always to get as deeply as I can into the minds and spirits of the characters and let the readers empathize or judge as they will. - Adam Haslett Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am a passionate advocate of getting special interest money out of politics. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  Judge Roberts is a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant judge. He is a very careful judge, a thoughtful judge. I would agree with what the President said earlier. He is a decent man. I think everybody who knows him likes him. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:01 PM
  The more deeply I search for the roots of the global environmental crisis, the more I am convinced that it is an outer manifestation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:27 AM
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:27 PM