You know, by 1936, Hitler was already talking very loudly about his desire to expand to the east... - Adam Hochschild Quotes
Quote:You know, by 1936, Hitler was already talking very loudly about his desire to expand to the east. Mussolini, in 1935, went and then in the next year, conquered Ethiopia, acquiring himself a colony. So people at the time really saw fascism not just as an evil but as an aggressive evil that seemed to be spreading. - Adam Hochschild Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To sing the ballad with a knowingness about what you are talking about. If it's somebody else's lyric, and the message is a little unusual for you, it requires that you learn that new message. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  And nobody is talking about taking guns away from hunters or sportsmen or banning all guns. Nobody is talking about that. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:31 PM
  Having an actual income can expand your romantic horizons toward the more appealing end of the spectrum. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:03 AM
  When people talked about protecting their privacy when I was growing up, they were talking about protecting it from the government... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-10-2017, 07:20 AM
  When I first heard hip-hop I thought it was rubbish because I didn't understand the concept of people talking over music, - Akon Quotes soni 0 10 08-07-2017, 06:47 AM