I think writers can respond by writing about the refugee crisis, by looking at problems faced by migrants, by trying hard to portray them as the human beings that they are. - Adam Hochschild Quotes
Quote:I think writers can respond by writing about the refugee crisis, by looking at problems faced by migrants, by trying hard to portray them as the human beings that they are. - Adam Hochschild Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It seems an easy choice - sacrifice the tree for a human life - until one learns that three trees must be destroyed for each patient treated... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  We sometimes emphasize the danger in a crisis without focusing on the opportunities that are there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  In order to solve the climate crisis, we need to solve the democracy crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:50 AM