I get to sing a great song called "Proud of your boy" which was by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman and they... - Adam Jacobs Quotes
Quote:I get to sing a great song called "Proud of your boy" which was by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman and they were so hurt when it had to be cut from the film [Aladdin]. They were not happy. For the sake of the film, they had to streamline everything. - Adam Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I know more polkas than Frankie Yankovic. I grew up next door to the Polka Tavern in Milwaukee. I can sing some polkas. And proud of that. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  To sing the ballad with a knowingness about what you are talking about. If it's somebody else's lyric, and the message is a little unusual for you, it requires that you learn that new message. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  I sang do-wop on the street corner before it was called do-wop. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:12 AM