I did an album and they allowed me to sell it at the show. I also did a Disney cruise line gig... - Adam Jacobs Quotes
Quote:I did an album and they allowed me to sell it at the show. I also did a Disney cruise line gig. I always wanted to make an album and it was an idea that came to me when we first started working on Aladdin. - Adam Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey, you know what, I've gotta go on that 'Letterman' show. That show is so lame. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  It's really building Air America that I'm focused on, and for me, that almost only means doing a good show. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:56 AM
  I also focus on Bush and his administration - who do a lot of lying - and how a right-wing media has allowed them to get away with a lot of stuff that... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:19 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  Let's not let the government sell us out. Let's fight for net neutrality. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:05 AM