I remember the first time I saw a Broadway show and how excited I was. That really fuels me and for some, it's the first time they have seen Aladdin. - Adam Jacobs Quotes
Quote:I remember the first time I saw a Broadway show and how excited I was. That really fuels me and for some, it's the first time they have seen Aladdin. - Adam Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot of acting is private time. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 49 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 50 minutes ago
  It's never really that much fun for me to do movies anyway, because you - you know, you have to get up very early in the morning and you have to go in and you spend a lot of time waiting around. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 59 minutes ago
  We were doing Scarface many years ago...and I remember having my coffee and looking at the beach, the surf, and I saw a hundred people looking out into the ocean... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  It turned out that time doesn't heal the wound , but in its so merciful way , blunts the edges ever so slightly - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago