I'm a self-taught guitarist, but I have a classical music background. - Adam Jones Quotes
Quote:I'm a self-taught guitarist, but I have a classical music background. - Adam Jones Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was an only child. I lost both my parents. By the time I was twenty I was bald. I'm homosexual. In the way of circumstances and background to transcend I had everything an artist could possibly want... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  When I studied how to think in school, I was taught that the first rule of logic was that a thing cannot both be and not be at the same time and in the same respect... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:29 PM
  Classical cooking and molecular gastronomy should remain separate...you can mix two styles and get fusion; any more and you just get confusion. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:37 PM
  I went to church and couldn't swallow it. The music was nice but I don't belong there. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-11-2017, 07:34 AM
  Although I don't believe in God, Bach's music shows me what a love of God must feel like. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-06-2017, 05:49 PM