I'm my own worst critic and I think everyone in the band is a perfectionist. - Adam Jones Quotes
Quote:I'm my own worst critic and I think everyone in the band is a perfectionist. - Adam Jones Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our jobs make relentless calls on a narrow band of our faculties, reducing our chances of achieving rounded personalities... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-12-2017, 07:37 AM
Last Post: soni
  Like the crow among mankind are the Zanj [African Blacks] for they are the worst of men and the most vicious of creatures in character and temperament. - Al-Jahiz Quotes soni 0 25 09-02-2017, 10:35 AM
  I can't say enough good things about my band. I feel very fortunate that I found them when I did, very early in my career... - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 12 09-01-2017, 06:42 AM
  Buy our album, were Nirvana, a garage band from Seattle. Well, it sure beats raising cattle. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 13 08-31-2017, 07:12 PM
  One of my pet peeves is that sometimes the talents of my band get overlooked because, and it was the same problem that Frank Zappa had... - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 11 08-31-2017, 06:35 PM