'Brand-Dropping' is the term that the Kluger Agency coined to describe discreetly advertising by product mentioning in song... - Adam Kluger Quotes
Quote:'Brand-Dropping' is the term that the Kluger Agency coined to describe discreetly advertising by product mentioning in song, and we feel we can make this the way of the future without jeopardizing any artist's creative outlet or typical style. - Adam Kluger Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am so spoiled. I cannot watch a show where it gets interrupted for ads. I have to TiVo it and skip through the ads, because the culture of advertising is so false and phony that I just... ugh, you know? - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
  You wouldn't want to be called a sell-out by selling a product. Selling out was frowned on, whereas now you can major in it at business school. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM
  A product is most easily sold when it has an identity. So they wrap you all up and put a label on you... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:54 AM
  But one of the things I learned from improvising is that all of life is an improvisation, whether you like it or not. Some of the greatest scientific discoveries of the 20th century came out of people dropping things. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM